Friday, May 24, 2013

4 day countdown…

 

379754_10101448728044275_505993377_n

This gown may not seem like much little girl, but to me it means my dreams are coming true and its very surreal. Being a crafty do it yourself person, there have been so many things I have seen over the years that I have said to myself, “One day, if I have a girl…” Well this is one of those, and now it has your name on it. Crazy to me!

With four days until I have you in my arms, I am simply giddy inside. Who will you look like, what will your personality be like, will you have hair, will you be a Daddy’s girl, and how soon before you idolize your brothers?

970869_10101448224857665_414561924_n

Speaking of your brothers, here they are with their big brother shirts, as ready as they will ever be to meet you! Griffin has said the past few weeks that he just cant wait to hold you and Carter has turned into a baby lover himself too. I cannot wait to see what they do when you are finally here. “Your baby sister is coming on TUESDAY!” I have been telling them all week. They truly don’t know whats about to hit them!

Your Daddy is very anxious too. He has said almost daily for the past month, “I’m just ready for that little girl to get here.” He is very sweet and has been talking to you every night before bed recently. He calls you his pretty girl…. oh I cant wait to see him melt!

I love you my sweet girl. I cannot wait to feel my heart triple in size. Yes my hands will be full and life with 3 kids under 4 will of course be a little crazy… but I cant wait to have my dream of having a daughter finally become a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment