Saturday, May 18, 2013

38 weeks

 

week 38

Babycenter says at 38 weeks, Lexi Grace has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs

Gender: IT’S A GIRL!!!!!

Movement: At this last week’s appointment she hadnt been moving very much that day and so they hooked me up to monitor her. They ended up having to use a buzzer to “wake her up.” It was basically a taser and she jumped immediately ha!

What I miss: Getting to the point where I am just anxious to meet her and tired of having her inside of me!

Sleep: Very hard to get comfortable but sleeping fairly well.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks contractions daily, lots of pressure and back ache.

Cravings: sonic ice- bought a jumbo bag to make it till the end! 

What we are looking forward to: Seeing her sweet face

Notes: I have had 2 false alarms this pregnancy. First on May 9th, due to a bladder infection and then again on May 20th from dehydration. I had not dilated nor had consistent enough contractions (both times I was 4-6 minutes apart for over 2 hours before I went) once I got to the hospital either time for them to take her so it was a bummer. She has already caused a lot of drama for a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment